It's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments in our lives while they're happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from us that we realize how much we need it, how much we love it.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

:)





Here’s another lowly moment. I assume that I need time to wind down and worry a little less. There are just too much in the world today to handle. Feeling bare and alone yet loaded with anxiety is how I am feeling. I don’t know what might have caused all these to settle in my mind. I have to free myself from all unworthy schemes that’s hanging on me. I need to fly, figuratively.



There are instances in our lives that we find ourselves at the crossroads and the choices we make shall define the rest of our days. Facing the unknown, most of us choose to turn around and go back. The pain of going through it alone is frightening yet we awaken ourselves from the bravery inside us. From there, we find the courage to go on. It’s when we're tested that we truly discover who we are and who we can possibly be.

There are too many moments in our lives that we can point to and say, ‘That's when it all changed.’ Moments in our lives aren’t eternal. Change is inevitable, they come and go. That’s the truth- it’s crueler than any lie. So let’s learn acceptance from within to save ourselves from intense pain.

Every day, I am searching for things that make me happy and hoping to find answers to my questions. I know that the answers I’m looking for are closer than I think. They’re in my heart and to the people I love.

I agree to what John F. Kennedy said that, ‘the courage of life is a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy. A man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures; and that is the basis of all morality.’



Never lose hope. Things that are meant for you almost always embrace you in the end.

For as long as you have love in your heart, you know how it feels to be alive.


~Ina~

No comments:

Post a Comment