It's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments in our lives while they're happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things or people and we take them for granted and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from us that we realize how much we need it, how much we love it.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remembering Bora


Sharing some beautiful photos taken at Boracay. I miss this paradise.



God's perfect gift for the sun lovers.



Summer's perfect company--- FAMILY.



Breath-taking sundown.





There goes my bubbly father.



and me! :)



With my pretty sister, Rica. I miss her and the fun things we do together.



up, up and away!




Love every moment under the SUN.



It's the best season of the year.

Wishing all a wonderful summer!

~Ina~

1 comment: